Booking Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit has been paid and confirmation has been notified.
2. The Proprietors reserve the right to alter the booking arrangements in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If cancellation by the proprietor is necessary the monies received shall be returned in full.
3. The cottage is available from 3.30pm on the day of arrival until 10am on the day of departure. Change over day is usually on Saturday.
4. The Proprietors shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to clients or any third parties during their stay.
5. The clients shall keep the accommodation and all furniture and fittings in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the stay and shall leave the property in the same general order in which it was found.
To safeguard against cancellation charges & other unforeseen eventualities we strongly recommend Cancellation Insurance. On request we can supply a Cancellation Plan Proposal Form to guests booking from within the UK.
If you have to cancel your stay, please notify the proprietor immediately and every effort will be made to re-let the property.
If you have not taken out cancellation insurance, refund of any money paid will be at the sole discretion of the proprietor.
If the stay is cancelled in the period leading up to 6 weeks before the start date of the visit, no monies shall be refunded.
Conditions of Use
Pets are welcome but please note pets must not be left unattended in the cottage unless by prior arrangement.
Keys can be collected from Woodland House (next door) and must be returned at the end of your stay.
Smoking is not allowed within the cottage.